Sunday, June 22, 2008

Social Work Study Guide?

So, of all the jobs available that I could do, social work is not even close to being something I'd like to do. Of course, I have great respect for those in the social work business, it must be quite hard to deal with a bevy of terrible people day after day. Those who can keep their cool after a few years in social work can keep their cool in any situation. I didn't realize there was an official social work test though, that's news to me. I suppose it makes sense, a lot of careers require an exam to become licensed, I guess I just never thought about needing it for that particular type of job. They also have study guides available to help out, so I suppose it's as much pressure as the SAT is for high schoolers. Just like the SATs, there's a whole lot of different types of study guides out there, but it looks like Social Work Guide.com has some of the more useful books for social workers.

You learn something new every day!

0 comments: