Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rental Advantage

I'm able to do a lot of things at my age. I'm legally an adult, I can gamble, I can purchase alcoholic drinks. But, I still can't legally rent cars, not until I'm 25. Oh well, with the price of gas being what it is and my own financial predicament, I'm not planning on travelling anywhere soon, so not too big of a deal.

Still, when the time comes, it's nice to know there's a place I can find a cheap car rental for. Advantage.com offers some nice deals on car rentals, like $20 a day deals. Which sounds pretty good to me. Right now, they also have a special offer of up to 50% off of luxury and convertible car rentals.

Maybe I can't rent yet, but I seriously hope that when the time comes, I'll be able to rent for as cheap as Advantage offers.

0 comments: