Monday, June 23, 2008

Intuos Woes

I'm a little sad/confused with my Intuos3 tablet. I downloaded a brand new (released on the 17th) driver last night in the hopes that my Wacom will go back to working like the dream it should be. Nope, the driver apparently did nothing.

My pen isn't sensitive at all Photoshop, there doesn't seem to be any difference when I apply pressure or draw as lightly as possible. I don't get any sort of difference in like when I tilt the pen one way or another. The Intuos should do that, and I've played with pen sensitivity settings on both the Wacom properties page in the Control Panel and in Photoshop itself.

It's quite bothersome really, and I don't for the life of me know what to do.

Have you had any similar problems with pen sensitivity using Vista?

0 comments: