Sunday, June 22, 2008

Skate Shoes > Any Other Sneaker

I'm a bit of a tomboy, I've always never been a girly girl. I don't care enough about makeup to worry about putting it on each day, and I find guy pants to be a whole hell of a lot more comfortable then girl pants. I also don't like to wear heels, on a daily basis. I see no need in putting my feet through that horror or pain down the line. Then again, my daily shoe wear consists of flip flops and other open toed sandel-like shoes. I haven't worn sneakers for quite a while now, and I have no problem with that.

When I did wear sneakers, I wore skater style shoes. Vans, DC Skate Shoes, etc. I've been on a skateboard maybe once in my life, so I'm no skater girl. That doesn't mean those shoes aren't far more comfortable then tennis shoes or trainers, I much prefer my Vans to Nike any day.

Buy Skate Shoes.com has a good selection up for perusing. In fact, a very good selection of brands to choose from for men, women, and children. Unfortunately, they have more selection for men then women (understandable), so I won't be able to find that special pair I loved years ago. Oh well, I've still got my sandals!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vaaaaans in my head!
Vaaaaans on ma feet!
My soul is on the ground
when I'm walkin' down the street!