Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Trade like a Wizard!

The older I get, the more I want to play the stock market. In my mind, this is sort of like an initiation into adulthood. You own stock, your stock makes you money, you pay your bills and mortgage with said money, you cry because you sold your stock before it shot up and was worth $560 a share.

I've yet to have my stock batmitzvah. Like a tattoo, I want to make sure I'm happy with it before I spend my money. It would be easy for me to just jump in, buy a random share and live with it but I want to become a stock market maven. I want my stocks to work for me. Dammit, I want to own Nintendo stock and then sell my others so I can buy a Wii!

It appears one of the ways I can learn to be a successful stock market monkey is by paying attention to The Wizetrade Blog. Which, upon first glance, I thought was the Wizard trade blog, hence the title of this post.

The very first post I notice is 10 Common Mistakes that New Traders Make. It's a short and concise post, but one all new stock monkeys should pay attention to.

The blog is in its baby year, but so far the posts indicate useful and interesting tips. I like how they use videos, any sort of multimedia posts brings in more readers.

Wizetrade itself appears to be a pretty useful program. It's software like this that really makes getting into the stock market easy.

I'm probably going to really pay attention to their blog. If these early posts are any indication, I know I'll learn a lot in the coming year about stocks.

And then, just a few years from now, I will be able to trade like a wizard.

0 comments: