Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My eyes are melting

Silly webhosting service, not allowing PHP scripts are you? Making me redo the whole thing are you? Well, pptph.

I'm tired. I finally got the design and layout all fixed and lookin' pretty. I need D to look at it on her IE6 browser (I upgraded to IE7 a while ago and never looked back), but it looks perfect on Firefox.

The design is simple, but nice looking. Perhaps it's because I've got a widescreen monitor that it seems so...empty to me, but on a 1024x768 screen, it's good.

Anyhoo, tired of this. Tired of tweaking CSS and html. Tired of having my images randomly disappear when the site is reloaded (I don't change their URL or anything, they just disappear!).

But it's a happy kind of tired. I know now that I have my code all figured out and all I need is to change the images/text for every other page. Which should go much faster.

Hopefully.

0 comments: