Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Ah, yeah, this should have occurred yesterday but I was busy celebrating the birth of a grandmother and driving while tired. Today was spent being a Marylander and having a crabfest. First time ever for me. There's ever so much work involved in getting to less than an once of crab meat.

This is another strange picture to show I guess, it's a preview of the header for the new VisArts website:



A Rainbow of Ribbons.

It's a working image, not quite sure if it'll look like this once the website is up but well, there you go for now.

This will be the header of VisArt's homepage, which at the moment looks quite brown. The titles will lead to individual subsites for each department.

Any suggestions for making this header rock are quite welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call an art.
You really have the talent man.

I will look forward to see the site online

Anonymous said...

I used to live in Maryland and never could get into the whole smash 'em up for a tiny amount of crabmeat.
I DO enjoy crabcakes and adore she crab soup, but all that mess for what? Ehh...I'm with ya.

The graphic looks really cool. You're really talented.

I have no suggestions, I'm afraid.
Does encouragement count?

Take care.

Gally said...

Heh, encouragement is always welcome. Thanks ^.^