Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rainbows and Ribbons

Today went by surprisingly fast. I can't believe it's already close to 6:30.

Well, it's official. Another intern (D) and myself are going to revamp, rejuvenate and reorder the VisArts website. The current site is all kinds of ugly, and the fellow who worked on it before seems to be code-tarded. He has a good 20 lines of empty tags, that when removed collapse the whole site. Infact, when D tried to load the site into Dreamweaver, it crashed.

Future webmasters take note: Having your website crash DREAMWEAVER because it's full of dumb code is bad.

Whatever, we're starting from scratch and I'm pretty excited to start working on it. Our new design will be ever so colourful. I'm looking at intertwining ribbons of several different colours.

I'm not even going to be modest about this. When D and I are done with the VisArts site, it's going to rock. Hard.


And then I spent a good hour or more working on importing my boss's Outlook contacts into another one of her email accounts. Normally this wouldn't be so hard, but this particular email client sucks and made me define and edit my CRV file. Gmail was a hell of a lot easier to use and didn't muck up her address book.

0 comments: