Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gotham by Gaslight Part 2

As a follow-up to this post, here are the completed inks for my Gotham by Gaslight page.



After viewing other people's results, I decided to run out and pick up some expensive, but good, Escoda brushes. These have been recommended by all of my Sequential professors, so I really hope they last me a while and I can actually get good results with them.

I'm not too disappointed with my piece though, it's alright. I'm quite happy with the first panel though. I like working with inks, but I'm not completely used to just black and white.

Oh well. This is the one and only time in that class we're inking a piece, so now it's all about pencil. Our next project is a few pages from a Bartman script. That'll be...alright. I love The Simpsons, but I have a hard time drawing in the Matt Groening style.

0 comments: