Monday, April 21, 2008

Poor Girl

Speaking of my last entry....

My poor roommate has had quite a weekend. Her cold, fever (which, thankfully, seems to have gone away), and then a bad cut on her thumb. She was in the middle of cutting a large piece of matboard, and slipped.

I think my "motherly" side comes out when people get sick or hurt. I end up knowing what to do and can take charge of the situation and help as best I can. With my roommate, this included having several medicines and band aids on hand, while being able to tend to her wound because she was too dizzy to look at it. I never really got into being a mother. All things considered, I don't want to be. I don't want to deal with children, never have. I'd much rather deal with an adult, or person who is older than 10.

Oh well, all things considered, I help where I can.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like taking care of people like meeeeee?