Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lovely Black Box

Well, the year of large purchases continues. The t.v. in my dorm room recently had the evil problem of getting green corners on the screen, caused by magnetic interference from my fridges. It's a CRT, and we've had it off the fridges for a little over a week. It's gotten better, but I know it will come back.

Which is why I offered to buy us a new one.

A new LCD HDTV that is.

It was a hard choice between the 23" Samsung and the 26" Toshiba, but after viewing them in Best Buy, I'm pretty happy with my choice to go with the Samsung. Yep, I'm quite excited about this new t.v. However, now we have to try and sell the 20" Magnavox CRT t.v. Hopefully this will be a good time to do so, when kids are moving out of the dorms and willing to buy stuff.


it's like that one but black instead of white.

Although now my roommate is considering just keeping it to use the year after I graduate. Since I'm a year ahead of her.

I look forward to many years of happy television watching with my baby.

0 comments: