Friday, April 18, 2008

$240 worth of pudding

So, I think I'm going to start featuring clips of shows that I partically enjoy and wish to share. Last post I shared the cutlery barn sketch from The State, a sketch show that had a lot of great comedians on it.

Well, here's another clip from the show where Barry and Levon do a sexy little dance with ...well...you'll figure it out.



I don't remember ever watching this show when it came out in 1993 on MTV, but I love Stella and Reno 911!, so naturally The State is right up my alley.

There's something endearing about silly sketch shows. Odd humour is what draws me in, surreal humour is even better.

The State: Season 1 is supposed to be out on DVD any time now, but it's mysteriously absent. Oh well. Until then, I'll always have Wet Hot American Summer

0 comments: