Saturday, April 19, 2008

Going from bad to worse

Well, unfortunately, my roommate has a bit of a fever. She's been battling a cold for a few weeks now. There's a flu that's been going around the school again. It's pretty bad, as in unable to eat bad, and we were worried it might be that. However, the only symptoms she has are a sore throat and loss of voice.

In fact, earlier today she said she was feeling better. But, night rolls around and she gets the typical fever problem of feeling hot and then cold and then hot, etc. etc. Being the mini-pharmacist that I am, I had a thermometer and a big bottle of Ibuprofen on hand so she's all set.

I feel terrible for her, and a bit worried about my own health of course, but mainly I hope she gets over this quickly and that it doesn't escalate into something worse. Hopefully, this spike in temperature is the worst of it and she'll quickly recover.

I really don't need to battle a throat cold on top of my sneezy allergies >.<

0 comments: