Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bartman Part 1, pages 3-5 of Crime Spree on Springfield 2

Here are my tight roughs for The Simpsons comic we're currently working on. I do love The Simpsons, but I have a really hard time drawing in Matt Groening's style:

I tried to clean them up a little, but this is pretty much how dirty my drawings end up getting anyway.





We're drawing pages 3,4, and 5 of The Simpsons comic Crime Spree on Springfield 2! Sorry, that's apparently the best link I can find pertaining to the story. The pages are broken down like this though:

Page 3- Bartman and Houseboy swing heroically down the zipline into Bart's backyard and follow Bartdog through a fence.

Page 4- Bartdog goes into a sewer pipe and Bartman and Houseboy follow. Houseboy, being the nerd that he is, is afraid and fantasizes about unicorns and waffles as they walk through the nasty pipe.

Page 5- They exit into a bizarro Springfield, wander around and try to understand this new, oddly familiar, place.

Our finished pencils are due next Thursday so I'll post those when I get a chance as well. They'll also be much cleaner and hopefully easier to understand than these roughs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your sketches. You are an artist. Keep it up ;0