Friday, May 30, 2008

Quarter Over!

In less than 10 hours I will be on the road to home again! Whoooo! I'm quite excited.

This quarter ended nicely, I successfully packed up everything last night, so I was able to spend today helping out my boyfriend with his packing. I'm glad the quarter's finally over, mainly because I'm quite looking forward to summer events and activities (LASIK, new Wacom Intuos tablet, back at VisArts, etc.) I really hope to work more on digital painting, especially backgrounds, a subject I sorely need to improve on. I'd also like to create a few maquettes and play around with Sculpy jewelry (for stretched ears). Since I've got an oven handy and tons of old Sculpy lying around, I believe this is the perfect time.

Yeeerrrpp, Summer is finally here and I can't wait to spend it inside doing artwork!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you will post some artwork for us, waiting for your post. thanks

Anonymous said...

I look here again and again in different times by and am pleased about the interesting and well written contributions. Cordial thanks and many greetings from the center of Germany.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. You should be excited. i agree.