Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Simpsons make it all better.

Mhm...it's the little things in life that make me happy. Knowing my schedule for next quarter is one of them, another is watching fabulous Simpsons episodes.

I've watched all of Series 4 a few times and it's definitely up there among my favourite seasons of The Simpsons.
Here's one of the great Treehouse of Horror episodes. The Simpsons 405 Treehouse of Horror III

Hosted by the wonderful, Watch The Simpsons Online, the best website I've found to find streaming videos of all of The Simpsons episodes.

Oh, also, this isn't from Season 4, but it's probably my favourite Treehouse of Horror story:



Homer: No Beer and T.V. make Homer go...something...something...
Marge: Go Crazy?
Homer: DON'T MIND IF I DO!!!BBWWAFDAKJKJKLDAHK

See more awesome random screencaps at the LiveJournal community, Simpsons Fix

0 comments: