Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blargh

The first week is almost over and I feel kind of tired. That may be because I've been staying up super late but nonetheless...this is one more week to count down before I get my new laptop. Ooo I'm excited!

So far, school has been okay. I desperately need to get a new sketchbook, all the ones I brought with me are more than halfway full...and filled with crappy drawings that date back to over 3 years ago. Way to go me >.< Dick Blick), so I'll hold off until maybe next week or so. I really don't feel like spending over an hour in line for some dumb sketchbook.

I am looking forward to my classes though, the drawing for sequential course (Sequential Art is my major, otherwise known as comic books) will be awesome, for the professor (like most of the Sequential professors) is a hilarious geek.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to week after week is the inevitable bus ride I must take to get to one of my classes. It's in a building that is quite popular, as all underclassmen (and transfer upperclassmen like me) must go to this building. Hence, the busses are packed. Seriously, people are standing in the aisles. I can't wait for everyone to drop out so I'll be able to enjoy my ride without worry. By next quarter, the bus will thin out quite a bit, but I won't be on it since I seriously hope no other classes take place in that building.

Oh, and I'm still working on VisArts stuff. I really need to finish one particular piece for them too. Damnit.

0 comments: