Friday, August 1, 2008

Quick Dark Sector and Bad Company review

Recently my boyfriend decided to rent two games to try out this summer, Dark Sector and Battlefield: Bad Company. We finished Dark Sector tonight, so I'd like to post a full review of this game tomorrow. At the moment, I will say this; the game was entertaining but not fantastic. It felt repetitive in some parts, aggravating in others. However, the design was nice and it succeeded in being a weird, creepy, game.

I haven't finished Bad Company yet, but I'm holding off because J decided he's going to buy it. So really, there's no rush in completing the game. So far, I've found it to be quite funny and ridiculous. Like, seriously, you can heal yourself at any moment with a simple injection. Which is quite useful during the many times you'll accidently get blown up. Your teammates are entertaining to no end, and the gameplay itself feels quite natural. Right along with other war games like Gears of War or Army of Two.

Anyhoo, full review of Dark Sector tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst. Gears of War and Army of Two are third-person. First-person is like Half-Life or Call of Duty.

Gally said...

changed