Friday, August 29, 2008

Meme!

Well, I've been tagged by the lovely RJ Flamingo to complete this meme! It's been quite a while since I've done a meme, even moreso on this blog. So, without further ado, here we go:

1. Link to the person who tagged you *points up*.

2. Post the rules on your blog (this thing here).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Six Things About Me

1. I'm more bendy than you'd expect.

2. I'm a baking and cooking fiend. If I ever have the finances/time, I'd love to go to culinary school.

3. I was assistant stage manager of my high school theatre, and rocked that place.

4. I'm addicted to True Life. *is watching a marathon right now*

5. I wear sandals/open toed shoes almost exclusively year-round. I own one pair of sneakers, and I haven't actually worn those in years. My socks collect dust in the drawer.

6. I'm earning a degree in sequential art (comics), but have more work experience in graphic design/illustration.

Tag, you’re it: Amie, Ashton, Teresa, Helen, Kate, Skeet

On a side note, I've got a secret plan going that I'll inform you all of in a few months.

4 comments:

RJ Flamingo said...

Well, if you liked that one, I've been threatened (not yet received) with another one - this time food oriented. Shall I keep you in mind?:-)

Gally said...

Heh yeah! Why not.

Anonymous said...

More bendy!?

Ana l Bamboo Flooring said...

I also Love True Life.
It was superb!!