Thursday, August 14, 2008

Editing Made Easy

So, I've been having to do a bit of video editing lately. Nothing big, just transferring video from a DVD, editing it, and reformatting it for web. I also occasionally have to reformat video for my own, personal, ventures. While I wish it was just as simple as renaming the file fromAVI to MPEG, it's not. You can't trick video into a format it isn't predestined for. But, there are a fair amount of programs to make it easier.

Blaze Media Pro is one of those programs. It's a pretty good competitor to software like Nero or Roxio. Worth a look if you're trying to do something as simple as burning your own home video to DVD, or something a bit more complicated like reformatting and editing films for the internet or Ipods.

I just had to convert some audio files from one format to the other. Look at all of the options Blaze offers just for audio:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But no options for .flac files?

Maybe it was just because it was the trial version, but when I used Blaze Media it seemed pretty limited in what it can do.