Monday, August 25, 2008

Directory Searching

So, let's say I'm living in North Carolina and need to look for a raleigh moving company. There's a lot of places I'd look, right? The newspaper and yellow pages would be a good place to start, but it would probably be far easier to just do a search online. It's not hard to do, and with the trend that's happening right now, I would most likely get better/more diverse results. Same deal if I want to search for Raleigh landscaping companies. Clicksmart.com is a good place to search for companies in your hometown, just like the yellow pages. This little directory is growing by the day, so if your own company isn't listed you can easily add it. Even if you don't use clicksmart, it's good to know there's another good directory site out there.

3 comments:

RJ Flamingo said...

Hi! Haven't touched base in a long time, so I'm tagging you with a meme! I know - I'm evil. Stop by in about an hour!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info. i normally search online if i need more information about something from condominiums to gadgets...
cookie

Unknown said...

Nice one. Thumbs up !! :-)