Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Little TV Twisty

Oh, I love my little t.v. I do indeed. It's a Samsung LCD, 23" widescreen. Perfect for a dorm room, since the place isn't very big. My roommate and I get along quite well, and I don't see how we could function properly without a t.v. here. My only complaint, is that I have to turn the t.v. constantly if she wants to watch it, since I have to have it on a table closer to me.

It comes with holes on the back of the case, ready for a LCD mount, but there's no way to mount it on the wall of the room without massively damaging it. Or, worse yet, having to incur repair fees. I kind of wonder anyway how useful mounting the t.v. is. I'm sure if you're in a small room and need to conserve space, putting it on the wall makes sense. Also, if you need to have it at a certain height. But most of us would probably rather have the freedom to move the t.v. easily, and access all of the connections on the back without any trouble.

I'll probably never mount a t.v. on the wall, it seems so impractical. Turning it works just as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much did that TV cost? I'm looking to get a flat screen for my room.

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that hanging a TV will save a lot of room. I had a TV in my room and I finally hung it up on the wall and it freed so much space. If you can I recommend doing that, but make sure you secure it nicely, otherwise you will ahve a smashed TV and broken wall.

Anonymous said...

After a lot of going back and forth, I've decided to to a self hosted wordpress blog. Like I said in the post below, I've already moved my adoption blog and even though it was bumpy at first, I love it. I'll update again when I start moving. Thanks!

Adwido said...

Who couldn't use more space? Plus it just looks cool. My sister just bought one and she hogs it all to herself in her room. That's just selfish right?