Sunday, February 1, 2009

Try Again

Okay, I've been lazy enough these past several weeks. Along with schookwork, I'm going to try out Yourself Fitness, a game that's as close to Wii Fit that I can find for the Xbox. I'll never try diet pills, shakes, or powders, but I can try video games.

The worst that happens is that it won't do anything and I'll have a game collecting dust. The best is that it'll really work and I'll loose weight.

30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. That's my goal. Let's see how this goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

always nice to play games and lose weight at the same time.

Anonymous said...

I alos work on wii fit for 20-30 daily. I have lost my weight by 7lbs in two months.

Anonymous said...

What you can do is run in the forest or countryside arround where you live. I believe it´s healthier, more ecological and better for your stress.

Anonymous said...

What you can do is run in the forest or countryside arround where you live. I believe it´s healthier, more ecological and better for your stress.