Sunday, February 22, 2009

CC deep discounts= good times

Ohhh the buying of things at Circuit City continues....

Their liquidation sale has finally granted our patience. J and I visited the local store every weekend since the announcement, biding out time till the discounts were great enough. I don't understand the stupid people who bought so much stuff the first weekend, it was only 10-20% off! Of original retail price! That's more expensive then you can find it on Amazon or Best Buy. Stupid people.

We waited until games and DVDs were 40-50% off, and it was worth it. I've gotten The Simpsons seasons 7 and 8 as well as the movie and Memento. I also got a pack of 50 Double Layer DVD+Rs for $30. Pretty nice.

One more visit, in the hopes of just one more big discount (if the sale is even on, I know they're supposed to end it all in March) and we'll be done.

We are soooooo geeky. But frugal, which is good.

0 comments: