Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wintery Business

Man, I'm busy this term. I've got a 40page artbook to create, and hopefully publish by spring break. Several comics that will be fully painted (WHOOO!!!), a few graphic design thangys of much note, and probably more stuff then I'm remembering right now.

In the meantime, I have gotten my portfolio site up, I'm very excited about this. As you see, there is another blog there, of the same name as this one. That's because I plan on phasing out this old blogspot location for Glitch Gallery. It'll take several months, I'm guessing 6 is a good estimate, because I really need to get back into this blogging thing.

I think I'll try to keep up with the process of the artbook, since 40 pages is a lot of work, but should be good fun when I'm done. It'll be a good learning experience. I'll post links from here to the blog, so you all won't feel too left out.

Anyhoo, on with winter term, 2009!

0 comments: