Sunday, January 11, 2009

Moving On

Okay, honestly, the prospect of moving out is kind of daunting. Not knowing what the future holds for me, it's hard to gauge what I'll need and when I should buy it. I know I won't have much money, so I'll have to get some discount furniture, from Craigslist or something. Or I'll get lucky and be able to buy the college-graduate staple, Ikea. Hopefully I won't have to worry too much though. If J happens to get a great job at a game company not too far from our parents' houses, we'll be able to easily move, without worry of shipping and packing.

4 comments:

Ron Russell said...

You're right--moving is a drag--boy, I would hate to count the times I've moved during my long life (no longer a spring chicken),invisable to girls. You know the story or maybe you don't. At any rate good luck with the move and the job.

Anonymous said...

It will be much better if you get a great job just near your parent's house. Hope you'll able to get it and kepp move on.


http://www.blueunplugged.com/c.aspx?c=53853

Anonymous said...

I wonder how safe it is to buy from Craiglist, a friend of mine was ripped off after sending someone a payment on paypal.

Tatang Sulaeman said...

Recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.