Sunday, January 11, 2009

Senior Project

Okay, so what I'm doing for my senior sequential project is a 40pg artbook featuring concept illustrations and a 5pg comic all related to two of my favourite subjects, robots and animals. I'm planning on doing everything from character designs, environment speed paintings, even pinups with sexy lingerie and all.

I'm working on the idea right now for the comic, but I'm thinking about a touchingly violent story about a little robot boy and his pet bee. Beyond that, I couldn't tell you the plot as it would spoil the lovely result.

I'm really quite excited to start this book project. By the end of the course I want it to be ready for publishing, and get it published for my portfolio over spring break. If all goes well, I'll also offer it for sale. Yes, I've got big plans this quarter. BIG plans.

0 comments: