Sunday, January 11, 2009

Class Act, All the Way

J doesn't have a roommate this quarter. Quite nice, I'd say. I'm sure he'd agree too. He was assigned a roommate, but we gave the guy until Tuesday to show up, or contact him in some way, before we decided to rearrange the room. Guess who never showed. Yep!

So, we changed the room around a bit. Turned it into a very acceptable single dorm room. Brought in a nice lamp to give the place a warmer glow and not have to use those awful florescent lights the rooms all come equipped with. We should probably class the joint up a bit, add some chandeliers, some fancy furniture, play some Mozart in the background all the time, you know really make the place feel expensive. Yeah, that's what we should do. So we can end our time in college on a fancy note.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.