Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not fun to wake up to

Today's my birthday and I was woken up at 8 a.m. by a tree falling. Awesome! It wasn't so bad, just because it was a short loud "CRACK" noise. And I don't think it did too much damage to the car it fell on. It was later, at 9 a.m., when the chainsaw started, that I quite disliked Nature's way of telling me happy birthday.


Oh well, the day is dark and dreary and the tree has been cut up and moved. I'm looking towards a pretty good birthday day now. Nice and quiet, spent with the man I love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the most creative ways of wishing a birthday and that too from nature. Great one! Happy Belated Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birfday to you : )


keep bloggin

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!! i hope that car is okay though.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! Falling tree is not a worst way of Birthday wake up; my Birthdays usually start with the sound of heavy rain falling... for 8 years at least:((

Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday to you! Falling tree is not a worst way of Birthday wake up. There are several ways to wish a person in a decent way.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! That's no way to wake up on the morning of your birthday. How did it turn out? Was it what you expected?