Thursday, October 30, 2008

Catching Up

Man, it's been way to long since I last posted. Sorry guys, totally my fault for dropping the ball on this journal. And my reason is pretty, well, bad. See, I've been doing nothing this past week but homework and gaming. I've just been floating through the days doing that. I'm glad this week is almost over anyway and I'll have that stupid cover drawing all coloured in.

I also keep waking up with some nasty dry eyes going on. So much so that whenever I look in any mirrors, I feel like the undead with my red eyes. Oh well, that's the downside to the surgery. Aside from being uncomfortable, I'm not really too disappointed by this result. It's expected and all I can do is take my eye-drops and use the nighttime gel to help. I'm pretty sure it's also because we have a dehumidifier in the room and that's drying it out a bit more here, you know along with the change in weather to a dryer winter. Hopefully when I get back, I'll be able to wake up and not see a pair of red, dry, eyes staring back at me in the mirror. Or this will dissipate by next summer. Not a bad tradeoff for a lifetime of good sight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of surgery did you have? I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

laser surgery yes? I definately would say it´s worth it for a lifetime of good eyesight, yip!! You´ll be so grateful when you waken up and can see everything clearly. I know I was extremely grateful after 8 years of wearing braces.. I finally had nice teeth and it was worth all the pain and NO SWEETS to get there. Marina

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog, is my first visit, a lot of luck.

Gally said...

Righto Marina, I had LASIK surgery. I documented my experience in all posts titled "PRK Experience" You can read all of them here:
PRK Eyes