Thursday, October 9, 2008

Going for a Hybrid Difference

I'm not generally a big car person. I don't care too much about what my personal method of transport is as long as it works and doesn't look too craptacular. Though I'm not completely ignorant about cars either, I take good care of mine. I have some basic mechanical know-how about my car, and I do keep track of all changes needed and try to stay on top of that. Of course, my little Corolla isn't going to last forever, but I already know that my next car of choice will be a hybrid. Honda has a fairly good hybrid out right now with its Civic.

Honda's Civic Hybrid offers up to 45 mpg on the highway,a USB Audio Interface
110-hp, 8 valve, SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylider engine, continuously variable transmission, and a MP3 Auxiliary Input Jack for all your Ipody needs.

Right now, Charter Communications is running a sweepstakes where you could win a brand new 2009 Civic Hybrid. It's worth $24,500, which is a lot of money to spend on a brand new car, but since it's a hybrid, you'll save quite a bit on gas. All you have to do is either order any Charter service online, or just simply register, and you'll be in the running for the new Civic Hybrid. The only bad side is that to enter you must live in an area where Charter services are available. I'm not applicable to enter, but good luck to all of the rest of you who will!

Post?slot_id=22369&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: