Saturday, September 20, 2008

No More Eye Rituals!

Man, I'm so happy I don't have to wear glasses or contact lenses any more. It's such a lovely experience to be able to wake up, see the clock, see my room and not think about putting anything on or in my eyes. Then, I can just go to sleep when I want without even thinking about any sort of "ritual". Whether it be having to remove lenses from my eyes and be ever so careful not to destroy/lose them, or just making sure I remembered to take off my glasses and put them in their safe little case. It's just, wonderful. Another little thing I don't have to worry about since getting surgery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of wearing glasses and the hassle of contacts but I'm too scared to ever have surgery, I just can't risk my eye sight. Paranoid?? Maybe...

Anonymous said...

I want to have this kind of surgery as well.I am tired of my glasses especially when i am playing basketball.

Anonymous said...

well this technique really works? My sister badly need this. she is sick with her glasses. I will ask her to read this blog. Thanks