Wednesday, September 17, 2008

...And We're Back!

Back in this wretched southern town ready to finish my last year and move on to years of odd jobs and living in boxes.

Really though, I'm on the precipice of adulthood. While I'm excited, I'm also quite afraid of what will happen next. The drive down wasn't too bad though, no major hangups or anything. It's nice to be back, but it also sucks. Savannah air hasn't shown its ugly head yet and thrown the ubiquitous stink at us, but it is quite hot and muggy. Not really pleasant when you walk to class everyday like I do.

Oh well, I knew what I was getting into 4 years ago, and I'm glad to be moving on from it in 9 months.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly thanks for sharing, Secondly you blog design is excellent some blogs have way to much advertising and are hard to read. I wish your site the all the best for the future.

Kind Regards Loren