Thursday, September 11, 2008

And away we go!

Whoo. I'm done packing, finished a few hours ago I suppose. Tomorrow we leave for that familiar trek down to Georgia again. I'm hoping this coming school brings a few new changes. I'm really going to work on finding a good fat burner method, whether it be exercise or food portioning we'll have to see. Whatever works successfully I hope. I'll be getting a new toy, an Xbox 360, and will be quite enthralled with that I imagine. This year I really need to find myself a signature style and work my best to impress editors and find a job. I'll also be continuing with VisArts, working while I can at school which is great news.

This new year brings about promise, excitement, and dread. I can only see what's in store and not make any great predictions.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why not combine loosing fat with the new toy and get a Nintendo Wii with the matching Wii fitboard?
It's great fun to work out with and highly motivating. And it's much easier to do your daily workout if it doesn't include leaving the house. Biking is a good fat-burning method, too, well it worked for me ;)

Greets Julia