Monday, July 2, 2007

For the love of mini-fridges

A little while ago I won a mini-fridge from the fantastic Matt at Blog About Your Blog. It's rather cute I think and perfect for long car rides to keep drinks cool.


Ido not look nearly as cute as my cat does atop the fridge so he is the choice model for a mini-fridge mini-photoshoot.

To give you an idea of size, here is an average size cat on top of it.



And here he is lying next to it to show length.


Indeed, my cat gets along quite well with this fridge, treating it like any other cube-object that has sharp corners with which to scratch.


He seemed to enjoy perching on top of the fridge. I'm certain that if I turned on the heat (this fridge has settings for both cold and hot, so I can keep food warm as well) he would never move.

As much as my cat enjoys a new flat seat, I'm afraid I'll have to move him when I want to access my adorable mini-fridge. Thanks again Matt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should really get a cat, I had no idea how handy they are for scale. I could use one for fishing pictures.

Gally said...

They are quite fantastic. Only problem is you have to account for the cat's length when it stands and its length when it stretches. As cats are massively long when they stretch.

Jenny said...

Oh how neat! I've never seen a fridge so little...