Monday, June 11, 2007

Resin Lovin

I feel a little awkward about publishing a link to a website that's not done yet, but I want opinions from other web designers/typical internet users.

I've been working on my friend's website for her small Dollfie clothing shop. Wiki entry on Dollfies, for all who don't know.

It's been kind of slow going, what with school and all that. As well as how busy she is. But I think I finally have it to a place where I'm confident to show it to the outside world.



The site is Resin-Lovin.com. It's optimized for at least Firefox and every IE up to 7. I have not tested it on other web browsers, so please let me know how this looks.

Please keep in mind that only the layout is complete. All text editing (such as clothing descriptions as well as a few pages) have been left to my friend to fill in. So it's a little barebones content-wise.

C'mon web designers! Help me out here!

0 comments: