Tuesday, June 5, 2007

8

grr to one word titles >.<

I did this also on my Livejournal, Insanity at a Glance. The answers posted there differ a little than these ones. So I guess I'm really revealing more like 16 things about me huh? Man, I must be in a sharin' mood!

Anyhoo, on to the 8 Things survey.

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I don't know who to tag, but if you want me to tag you, just leave a comment and a link to your post!

1. I own more lotion and soap bottles than I need. Pretty, girly lotions and soap. I really only need one of each, but through gifts and being a girl, I've acquired more.

2. I need to have my toenails and fingernails painted all the time, and they must be in at least two different colours/shades. I can't fathom spending money to get this done. I've been doing this since I was 7. If I don't have nailpolish on either nails, I get nervous and anxious.

3. I used to not move my lips when I spoke. In elementary school I had a woman (who dealt with the special ed kids) visit me weekly during class and take me outside to practise speaking while moving my mouth. Sometimes I revert back to not moving my mouth, just to see if I can.

4. My eyesight's absolutely terrible. I believe my prescription is 10diopters, which means I can see about 2 inches in front of my face before everything gets blurry. This makes it very hard to use eyeliner if I don't have contacts in.

5. The only celebrity I have met not at a convention is LL Cool J. I bumped into him in a New York restaurant. Literally. My party was leaving and I wasn't watching when I pushed the door open. He was on his cell phone and just brushed me off, I felt a little awkward. Now I always look out when I open restaurant doors, for fear I might run into another famous person.

6. I have a plethora of useless art supplies. Stuff that I needed once or adopted, but will probably never use. It makes my heart ache that I have a bunch of lovely charcoal bits but my major requires only inks and pencils.

7. I have one tattoo and three piercings. I also dye my hair blue consistently. I can't imagine having to remove my piercings or dye for work, so far I haven't had to. That makes my head hurt.

8. Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone into business or psychology. There's several reasons for this, chief among them being how the hell am I going to live a cushy life if I rely on freelance work. Also, schools that offer that, even really good ones, are cheaper than art school.


Sooo....yea. I really don't know who reads this blog and would want to be tagged, but if you do just leave a comment and I'll tag you formally :P

0 comments: