Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Nice Vacation is Appropriate Now

I do feel bad, I haven't been able to devote myself to VisArts as much as possible this quarter. It's just been too busy with art history and trying to finish work very nicely. A vacation is so needed right now. Not a vacation where I go to some hotels las vegas, or travel down to Florida or something, just a vacation where I can sit alone and play video games and colour comics.

Yeah, that'd be nice. Then I can finally devote enough time to finishing VisArts stuff, and making it work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he, sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Dont feel bad! we all love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I took art history in college and it was one of my favorite classes.

Anonymous said...

I took art history in college and it was one of favorite classes.