Wednesday, November 19, 2008

End of Quarter

And so, 3 months later, another quarter comes to an end...next Thursday. Close enough.

I'm looking forward to having my HP back in my arms. This Dell has been lovely and much better to use than the old HP that just runs on batteries, but...I'll have bloody CS4 on the other machine...and it's bigger!

I'm going to miss my major when I graduate. It's so much fun and I couldn't be happier with the major I chose. I doubt I'll look back on my life and regret choosing Sequential Art to study. It's just way to much fun, and I'm glad I followed my childhood dream. Even if I get a craptacular career because I'm doodling comics, at least I fulfilled my dream.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last, someone who is actually living their dream. Usually all we hear is "oh the time wasn´t right, but it was my dream you know...". Just you continue to enjoy it.. we only get one chance in this life! :-)

Monika