Saturday, March 22, 2008

I bring you arts

As promised, here's a few other watercolour sketches I did for class:



This is probably my favourite of the group


Spring break is nearing the end, sadly, and Monday I have to get up bright and early to find a class taking up a mystery classroom. I have no idea where this class is, it didn't say what room on my schedule and the teacher hasn't replied to my email yet >.< grand.


I also have a lovely new Samsung LCD HDTV on its way. Because I am nothing if not a techno-geek.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very talented artist. I wish you all the best with your career.

I went to art college and worked as an illustrator for many years before becoming a software developer - I just got so fed up with having to paint what other people wanted. Now I just paint for the pure joy of it.

Gally said...

Thank you!

I find that I rather enjoy getting prompts for ideas, but after that I'd rather do my own thing. Or colour other talented artist's works.

Anonymous said...

Those are some good paintings, the second one especially. The colors are very vibrant and it reminds me of cel-shading. It is really fantastic.