Friday, January 11, 2008

Prescribe Me Something Cheap

So I won't need glasses in several months, and after this past year I hopefully won't need to replace my current ones. However, if bad luck hits me again and I do need to replace my frames, I'm not going to bother with expensive ones. I happened upon a Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com, which offers loads of eyeglass frames starting at $8. Super cheap compared to the $100+ frames you'd get from an optometrist, and they have a great selection of styles to choose from. Including a pair quite similar to my current frames:



Hopefully I won't need to worry about buying glasses for a good while, but if I do need a set of reading glasses, I'll look on Zenni Optical first.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness, $8 per frame is darn cheap!

i wonder what kind of quality would it be?