Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Week

The first week of the new quarter is over and out and I'm expecting quite a busy few months ahead.

  • I've got 4 sketchbooks to maintain for 3 classes.
  • Several sculptures made of wire which I'm sure I won't do well with.
  • Two courses that require finished drawings almost every class.
  • Finally, two websites I'll have to maintain and work on.
This will prove to be an interesting quarter indeed.

The good news is that I'll be able to post more images, since I've got a lovely scanner and will probably have a lot more work that's appropriate to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you’re neck deep in work!! waiting for your images :)

Anonymous said...

ah lotsa work to be done

i've already develop something that makes me finish the work earlier as expected so that i could enjoy the rest of the day :D

Anonymous said...

Firstly why you have to maintain two websites? And secondly I am waiting for your images.