Thursday, December 11, 2008

Young Skin

My mother's been trying a bunch of different products to fight ageing on her face. Just like the rest of America, women are so obsessed with keeping their youth that they try to put off any wrinkles for as long as possible. While my mother will probably never get anything as extreme as plastic surgery, or even botox, she will try different creams and hope that they work.

My mom really doesn't her age though, naturally she looks younger than she is, but there are some wrinkles starting to crop up. She's been trying Dermalastyl for the past week or so, and I have noticed some results. It's slight, but it has only been a week. Dermalastyl replaces the skin's natural loss of elastin with the synthetic Elastatropin, and promises really noticeable results in 2 months. We'll have to see how my mother likes it down the line.

I think the big problem with creams vs. surgery/botox, is that people want instant results. You just can't expect a cream to give you instantly smooth, youthful, skin in a day, you need to give it time for the ingredients to really activate in your epidermis. But Botox gives you that insta-fix, but it's not permanent. Nor are the results from most cream applications, but since Dermalastyl works on actually rebuilding the skin cells, it's more permanent. Dermalastyl uses Infusion Therapy to promote faster penetration of the Elastatropin protein by eliminating inert skin cells and activating the remaining cells and loosening the bonds between them.

Infusion_therapy

Like I said, it's only been a week and my mother doesn't have that many wrinkles, but hopefully Dermalastyl will work for her and make her happy. We'll have to see how my mom looks in a few months to make a real determination if this is the miracle cream she hopes it is.

Post?slot_id=28565&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom just lucky, she still look younger than her age. I'm still 28 but start to have problem with my face skin :( , but thanks for the share :)

Anonymous said...

I don´t think I would ever be able to go ahead with plastic surgery. I do agree that creams can work though! My mum uses Olay at the moment and I´ve actually seen a real difference since she started! I think the creams are a much more natural way to go about it... it´s only a few wrinkles :-)

Narinder