Friday, July 4, 2008

Back to Basics

I got my yoga books finally, a few weeks ago, and I'm quite excited because that means that I can now practice the yoga I've always wanted. I'm all for losing weight naturally, not having to rely on weight loss pills like Alli, or hoodia. I believe that those products work, but only if you keep using them consistently. I think it's the same way with diets like Weight Watchers and jenny Craig. All of those will definitely help you lose weight, but as soon as you stop taking the pill, or quit the pre-made meals, you'll go right back up to your high weight. Perhaps even higher.

This reason is exactly why I stay away from any sort of diet. I don't want to have to rely on changing my habits drastically to get an appropriate size. I'd much rather do it in a way that's not going to make me hate food.

3 comments:

Shemah said...

I'm on the same page as you.. as far as the losing weight naturally without all those programs and diet pills.

However, recently I was hospitalized for a "blood vessel" problem but I still need my exercise. Update us readers on the yoga.. would love to try it out myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the weight program. As a home based travel agent working in the travel agent business industry, it can get hard to lose weight!

Anonymous said...

Much success with weight loss goals and control. Many of us have to do it but it can pay off!