Monday, November 19, 2007

Promote Myself

hrm...I'm thinking I should promote this blog better. Perhaps get my name out there and bring more attention to SCAD, comic art, and VisArts. Or maybe I'm just feeling the pangs of not having any sort of business card. Either way, if I can get 100 Free blogger cards, and it will help promote my blog, art and well...me, I might as well, right?

Nothings better than self promotion through small cards! Next stop, Muffin Mumblings bumper stickers and magnets!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea i agree with you there is nothing more important then to promote oneself.

Anonymous said...

right you are.
nothing is better than self promoting.

Anonymous said...

this is completely true.
nothing is better than self promoting.

Anonymous said...

wow very nice post. keep posting.

Anonymous said...

haha ! i also agree.