Thursday, October 4, 2007

blah blah blah blah

God, this week has been tiring. I guess waking up at 8 a.m. doesn't help my situation.

I'm quite happy the weekend starts now (yep, we get Friday off here), I need those 3 days to catch up and rest.

Some new though, I believe I'm all done with the VisArts layouts. There is, of course, one tiny problem that plagues almost all the sites, which is an image is a fraction of a pixel off. I've been trying to fix it for a while now, but at the moment I want to focus more on adding real content and putting the layout on the backburner. Content is, in some cases, more important than the design. Especially when you're working on breaking down one huge website into 6 smaller ones.

Glurg I say, glurg.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh, thinking about taking breaks makes me jealous. I am probably going to be studying my butt off all weekend. I see your point about the content vs. design condundrum. I suppose it is a never-ending battle of creating content and then desiging a way to present it that is logical and functional.