Friday, May 18, 2007

Lonely Yogurt

Okay Okay, I know it’s late and I should be asleep but dammit…I’m not.

We have three weeks left in the quarter. Then, it ends. My fridges (you can just call me Gally
2 fridges *hellloooo Monty Python nerds*), and Jamie’s (a total of 4 between us)shall spend the summer in my roommate’s apartment. There they will enjoy the benefits of air condition, Pink Floyd music and the occasional Myster Science Theatre 3000 viewing. I’m sure they will have a more fulfilling summer vacation than me.

Nonetheless, I shall keep these fridges running while I’m here, just so they don’t feel too lonely. Even though there is but a single cup of yogurt in one. Poor dear. At least the yogurt keeps it company.

As far as work goes, my C.O.W. story was today compared to Avatar: the last airbender. Mind you, I have never seen that show. I cannot bring myself to watch its American Anime style *ick*. However, as my friends who do religiously watch the show have told me, my story is nothing like that. The only similarity we share is splitting the world up into 4 compass quadrants. But screw that kid. He who critiques me spent a good 4 minutes talking about his Sumerian God bullshit story. He wants comparison? That sounded exactly like most Greek/Roman God tales, where incest is rampant as well as jealously and vengeance. Nyahh.

0 comments: