Saturday, May 19, 2007

Artsy

Hrmm...perhaps I should make this blog a little more picture-pretty. I'm an art student after all.

Okay, then I shall start this as the first Spectacular Spectral Saturday where I'll only talk about art-related issues here.

So to get this off and moving, here's my cat in a trivial pursuit box:



A photo manipulation piece I created last quarter for my Advanced Computer blah blha blah class.

I'm quite keen to work with Adobe Photoshop, it's my go-to programme for most everything graphics related. I know I know, I should dip into the vector goo sometime, but now I'm having too much fun with Photoshop.

At the moment I'm using the programme to redo a few panels on a secret comic submission I'm planning at the end of May *spooky!*. However, I've been greatly hindered by the fact that there is something terribly wrong with my scans.

I have no idea why, but each time I try to open my .jpeged scanned pages in Photoshop, I get an "ICC cannot be found" message. When I click continue Photoshop freezes and doesn't give way to the power of my mouse. Quite bothersome really.

None of this has to do with my silly content box-cat, but it's been on mind and therefore art relevant.

0 comments: